Cleveland Public Library's latest publication of its Spectrum series is available FREE (while supply lasts) - if interested, email to me the name of your institution, address, and I will send it to your attention - please let me know if you want a copy by May 20th (mailing will start the last week in May) --

The publication is called Politics & Propaganda: Designing the President [2008] moderated by Dan Mouthrop with guests Donna Brazile and Frank Rich.  The year 2008 stood as one of the most pivotal election years of our time.   Increasingly, elections are being influenced by complex, multi-media strategies, which rely on art, design, stardom, and cleverly crafted communications campaigns to deliver their messages, build constituencies, and drive public opinion.  This particular dialogue withmedia personalities Donna Brazile and Frank Rich analyzed this particular phenomenon.  More at  http://www.cpl.org/?q=node/2321

Spectrum is a program series, with art and popular culture in its mission, is in the unique position to bring in some of the most knowledgeable experts in journalism and entertainment to help the populace parse through the glitz and showmanship to get the real story behind the stories.

Thank you - Pam Eyerdam, Fine Arts & Special Collections Manager, Cleveland Public Library
--
Pamela J. Eyerdam
Fine Arts & Special Collections Manager
Cleveland Public Library