Dear colleagues,
I'm curious if any of you have experience with Alinari?   Reviews?   Thanks very much,
Rachel

Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2009 17:22:20 +0200
To: [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask],
From: Francesca Lungarotti <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Photolibrary Education Alinari24ORE
Dear Sir/Madam

The Education Department of Alinari 24ORE is glad to present to your institution our special offer for:
The Alinari24ORE Photolibrary Education
an educational web site with 150,000 pictures of exceptional value concerning history, international art, italian art science and technology. A wide documentation repository at your disposal with images selected from Alinari Historical Archives' Collections and Alinari National Museum of Photography.
Alinari24ORE Photolibrary Education is especially focused on giving exhaustive searches' results in differents fields of knowledge about worldwide interesting historical events and anniversaries such as, for example, the birth of Futurism Movement in Art in 1909, first Galileo Galilei's universe observations through a telescope in 1609, The Fall of the Berlin Wall in 1989 and many other important human conquests.

You will find detailed information about the Photolibrary Educational we are offering in the attached files.

Alinari is an historical company leader in the field of communication through images: since 1852 is working on photography and keeping one of the most important historical photographic archives in Italy and in the world (about 4.500.000 photographs preserved in the Alinari Archives).

Being sure that the richness of this idea will create a true interest in your focusing institution we remain at your disposal for any further clarification and detailed informations about the offer.

Best Regards

Rita Scartoni
Responsible of Catalogue and Educational Department Alinari 24ORE Spa

Francesca Lungarotti
Educational Department

For more information please send an e-mail to the following e-mail addresses

Alinari 24ORE Spa
Largo Fratelli Alinari 15 - 50123 FIRENZE
tel. +39-055-2395 216
fax +39-055-2382 857

--

Rachel Beckwith