Greetings ARLIS/NAers,

I've been trying to be a conduit of information between ARLIS and the
Museum Computer Network (MCN) for the last few years. As the ARLIS
liaison, I forward information between the two listservs to share
relevant postings related to annual meetings, activities, etc.
looking for areas of overlap or commonality. Since I'm a member of
both organizations and belong to both listserves, I'm happy to
continue this work. However, since I have been doing this for a few
years, if anyone else is interested in being the MCN liaison, I
thought I would put this query out there. Meanwhile, if you have any
interesting ideas about how to better connect and communicate between
ARLIS and MCN, they are welcome. Thank you.

Best wishes,
Maureen

Maureen A. Burns, Ed.D.
Humanities Curator