Hello everyone,

Does anyone out there have recommendations for purchasing display cases
for exhibiting library materials? I'm familiar with what library
suppliers like Gaylord and Demco have to offer, but was wondering if
someone out there might have experience with other companies or vendors.
Thus far I have looked mostly at four-legged glass cases (about waist
high). Reply off-list at [log in to unmask] .

Thanks,

Patrick

Patrick Tomlin

Art + Architecture Librarian