The details for the ARLIS/SC chapter meeting have now been finalized and the start time has slightly changed so please review carefully!

The ARLIS Southern California chapter will meet on Saturday, April 18 at 7:00pm at Zing (details below). This is meant to be a casual meeting, social gathering, and travel award celebration!

6:45pm – Those coming from the conference hotel will meet in the hotel lobby – it is a 15 minute walk.

ca. 7-8pm – those that want food will have dinner

8pm – those that have other commitments like the Society Circle Reception can join us after 8pm

8pm-ish – we will have a causal meeting and present the travel awards to the winners

We have a reservation but I need to confirm the number of people so please RSVP to me by 5pm PST on Wed. April 15 so that I can confirm with the restaurant on Thursday. Even if you are not sure or if you will arrive late please let me know.

Here is the blurb about the restaurant provided by the conference publicity team.

Zing [$10-$20]
543 Indiana Ave.
317.636.7775
http://www.zingrestaurant.com
Zing is located seven blocks north of the Marriott Indianapolis Downtown and directly across from the historic Madame Walker Theater. Plates are small to share with friends.  Try the dessert mousse shots!

ARLIS/SC Vice-Chair,

...alyssa

Alyssa G. Resnick, MLIS

Senior Library Supervisor