***Kathy Edwards, Art & Architecture Librarian, Clemson University,
graciously volunteered to document the Academic Library Division
meeting. Many thanks!!!

Kathleen Lonbom, ALD Moderator

The Academic Library Division is seeking a recorder for the ALD meeting.
As others have noted, this is a great way to get directly involved with
the group and provide a vital piece of communication and meaningful
documentation for the Division. Please contact me directly if you would
be willing to document the session!

Kathleen ([log in to unmask])
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kathleen C. Lonbom
Art Librarian
Milner Library, Illinois State University
Normal, Illinois
309.438.3950

Academic Library Division Meeting
Art Libraries Society of North America 37th Annual Conference

Saturday, April 18, 2009, 12:30-2:00 p.m.
Location: Marriott Lincoln Room
Moderator (outgoing) Kathleen Lonbom
Moderator (incoming) Greg Hatch

Agenda (slightly revised 4/9)
1.      Announcements (Share news about publications, presentations, new
positions, promotions, programs etc.)

2.      Election of new vice-moderator 2010/moderator 2011 (Consider
running! Come prepared to share a few lines about yourself and your
interest in moderating this Division)

3.      Topics:
*       Audio description requirements for digital collections.

*       Book jackets in an academic library - How does your institution
handle book jackets?   A preliminary query.

4.      Continue discussions of programs that the ALD can develop and
sponsor for the 2010 conference. Incoming Moderator, Greg Hatch will
forward a topic list prior to the conference to begin the discussion.
[Note: Last year's proposals were due June 1st. ]

Note: Although our session is scheduled until 2:00 p.m., we should be
prepared to wrap up by about 1:45 at the latest to allow time for the
next session to set up.

Special request! The Division needs a recorder for this session. Please
contact me as soon as possible if you are willing to document the
session!

Best regards,

Kathleen Lonbom/Greg Hatch