MEDIEVAL ART & ARCHITECTURE

ILLUMINATED MANUSCRIPTS, INCUNABULA, EARLY PRINTING

We’ve just put together an extensive list of books and exhibition catalogues on these subjects (approx. 702 numbers) (half of which is on Ill. Mss. etc.) and will be pleased to email  this to any interested library or individual.  We’ll also be happy to send a hard copy along if one is requested.

Please respond to: [log in to unmask].

We will also be glad to send along copies of catalogues on:

Italian Art and Architecture

French Art to 1914

Northern European Art and Architecture (this is a “work in progress” but is already over 950+ items long)

Thanks again.

Of course we are always interested in obtaining books and catalogues on the Art of Western Europe to about 1914.

Best regards,

Andrew Washton

Andrew D. Washton Books on the Fine Arts

411 East 83rd Street

New York, New York 10028

///

168 Irving Avenue