MEDIEVAL ART & ARCHITECTURE
ILLUMINATED MANUSCRIPTS, INCUNABULA, EARLY PRINTING

We’ve just put together an extensive list of books andexhibition catalogues on these subjects (approx. 702 numbers) (half of which ison Ill. Mss. etc.) and will be pleased to emailthis to any interested library or individual.We’ll also be happy to send a hard copy alongif one is requested.

Please respond to: [log in to unmask]

We will also be glad to send along copies of catalogues on:

Italian Art andArchitecture
French Art to 1914
Northern European Artand Architecture (this is a “work in progress” but is already over 950+items long)

Thanks again.

Of course we are always interested in obtaining books andcatalogues on the Art of Western Europe to about 1914.

Best regards,

Andrew Washton
Andrew D. Washton Books on the Fine Arts
411 East 83rd Street
New York, New York10028
///
168 Irving Avenue