Dear Members,

Another friendly reminder about the Art & Design School Library Division Meeting.

When: Saturday April 18th
Where: Marriot 7-8 (Indianapolis, IN)

Please remember to check off the Art & Design School Division Meeting in your schedule so we have an idea of a head count. I am happy to see we have 21 members expected to join us so far!

I am still waiting to hear from you all about agenda items. Below is our preliminary agenda. I will send out the final agenda Monday, April 13th, so please contact me off list with your ideas before then. If you have anything you'd like to share or want the group to discuss, please let me know, so can make sure we have time for everyone's ideas to be heard.

Here are minutes from last year for your review: http://www.arlisna.org/news/conferences/2008/proceedings/div_artdesign.pdf

FIRST TIME ATTENDEES: If you will be attending the ADSL Meeting for the first time or considering attending, please feel free to contact me with any questions you may have about the ADSL Division or the meeting.

Preliminary Agenda:

    * Welcome/introduce current officers (Jill Luedke and Holly Hatheway)
          o Announcement of vice-moderators (Ellen Petraits and Moira Stevens)
          o Incoming vice-moderators?

    * Conference Sessions presented by ADSL Members

     * Discussion points
          o ADSL blog
                + Is it useful? How should it be used?
          o Connecting with members unable to attend the annual conference.
                + blog, Skype, group chat, etc.
          o Keeping up morale: the cheapest way to survive hard economic times.
          o Discussion of programs that the ADSL can develop and sponsor for the 2010 conference.

See you all soon,
Jill Luedke
ADSL Division Co-Moderator, 2009

Jill E. Luedke