cross-posted, please forgive any duplication

The Jen Library has the following loose issues available to other NA institutions for postage reimbursement (stamps are preferred) through Friday, 4/10/09.  Please reply directly to me, off-list.  I will reply to all requests.

A+U: Architecture and Urbanism
2007: 12 no. 447

American Photo
2000 Jan/Feb, May/Jun, Sep/Oct, Nov/Dec

Arcade
2008 Spr v. 26.03

Architect and Builder
2007 Apr/May

The Art Digest
1933 Dec 1
1934 Jun 1

Cimaise
2007 Dec/2008 Jan-Feb v. 55: 288 (2 copies)

Computer Graphics World
2008 Feb

Constructs
2008 Fal

Creativity
2006 Dec

Design Week
2008 May 23

Digital Content Producer
2008 Feb

Dramatics
2007 Feb
2008 Jan

Fuse
v. 25: 1

House & Garden (US)
2003 Oct, Nov
2006 Jul
2007 Dec

Icon News
2007 Mar, May, Jul

IEEE Transactions on Visualization and Computer Graphics
2002 Jan/Mar

ID: Industrial Design Magazine
1974 Jan/Feb, Mar, Nov
1980 Nov/Dec