Dear All-knowing list,

I've had a question from a student who needs both information on and images of Zoroastrian textiles for a class presentation. I've found some nice images  with Google, ONE monograph with a chapter on the subject in WorldCat, and three articles in Art Index.  Nothing at all everywhere else I looked:  Art Index Retrospective, BHA (no surprise there), DAAI, DAR, Art Museum Image Gallery (we are not an ArtStor institution), Anthropological Literature, Bibliographica Textilia Historiae.  No luck in JStor or Google Scholar either: the searches have results but the results aren't useful.  Please, any recommendations or suggestions?

Thanks.

Linda Zieper