Please see the message below about a reception at the ARLIS/NA Conference for Pratt SILS alumni and students, current faculty and others associated in one way or another with Pratt.

If you have not already replied, please RSVP. I need a final headcount by tomorrow afternoon.

Many thanks.

Ken

From: Soehner, Ken
Sent: Monday, March 23, 2009 1:52 PM
To: 'ART LIBRARIES SOCIETY DISCUSSION LIST'
Subject: Pratt-SILS Reception at ARLIS/NA Conference, Saturday, April 18th at 5:15 p.m.

Among the many offerings of the upcoming ARLIS/NA conference in Indianapolis, a reception will be held for alumni and current students from Pratt School of Information and Library Science. Food and drink will be served between 5:15 and 6:15 on Saturday, April 18th. We have hired a bartender and reserved a meeting room in the conference hotel and I will forward the name and location of the room as soon as I have it. It will be a great opportunity to see old and new colleagues and friends. I hope that many members of the Pratt-SILS community will be able to attend.

If there is an announcement you would like to make at this Pratt-SILS gathering please let me know.

It would be very helpful to have a headcount, so please let me know if you plan to attend.

Many thanks to Dean Tula Giannini for encouraging and supporting this Pratt gathering

Ken Soehner

President, ARLIS/NA

Visiting Associate Professor, Pratt-SILS