To all the Indy conference planners, speakers, tour leaders and exhibitors, a huge thank you for a terrific conference!  I did see a thank you message on Facebook from Janine Henri, but thought I'd second it on ARLIS-L for all others to see.  The program content was great, the museums magnificent, and the tour to Bloomington was the highlight for me. Thanks also to the Membership Committee for all the new first-time attendees.  Hope we can do as great a job in Boston next year!

Betsy

Betsy Peck Learned
Interim Dean of University Libraries
Roger Williams University