Dear ARLIS Members,

Is your library in need of any of the back issues listed below?

If so, the San Francisco Art Institute's Anne Bremer Memorial Library
would like to offer individual issues gratis on a
first-come-first-served basis; the only request being postage
reimbursement in U.S. Stamps (or check).

Based on past experience with our in-house shipping facility's
restrictions on overseas shipping, we regret to add that we must
restrict our offer to domestic addresses only.

Here's hoping you find something listed here that fills a nagging gap in
your print collection! : )

Please email Claudia Marlowe at [log in to unmask]
<mailto:[log in to unmask]>  for back issue requests.

Thank you.

Periodical Back Issues Available from San Francisco Art Institute Anne
Bremer Memorial Library:

Aperture

Vol. 13:4  (1968)

Vol. 14:1  (1968)

Vol. 14:2  (1969)

Vol. 14:3/4 (1969)

Vol. 15:1 (1970)

Vol. 15:2 (1970) [torn cover, upper corner - about 1 inch]

Vol. 15:3 (1970)

Vol. 16:1 (1971)

Vol. 16:2 (1971)

No. 142 (1996)

Blind Spot

No. 33  (2006)

Camera - English Edition (C. J. Bucher Ltd., Lucerne, Switzerland)

1976 :  Nos. 7 through 12

1977 :  Nos. 1 through 12

1978 :  Nos. 1 through 12

1979 :  Nos. 1 through 12

1980 :  Nos. 1 through 12

1981 :  Nos. 1 through 11

Camera Austria

No. 13 (1984)

No. 38 (1991)

Nos. 47/48 (1994)

CameraWork: A Journal of Photographic Arts (San Francisco Camerawork)

Vol. 20:2 (1993)

Publication as SF Camerawork Quarterly:

Vol. 16:2/3 (1989)

Three publications from the Center for Creative Photography, University
of Arizona:

Center for Creative Photography. University of Arizona: Guide Series

No. 4 (Acquisitions)

No. 5 (Sonya Noskowiak Archive)

No. 6 (Wynn Bullock Archive)

No. 8 (Henry Holmes Smith Papers)

No. 9 (W.Eugene Smith Papers)

No. 11 (Johan Hagemeyer Collection)

No. 12 (Dean Brown Archive)

No. 13 (Edward Weston Papers)

Center for Creative Photography, University of Arizona: Research Series

No. 1  (Mar. 1976 - Alfred Stieglitz: A Talk) [some foxing]

No. 13  (Apr. 1981 - Early Work of Laura Gilpin)

No. 12  (July 1981 - W. Eugene Smith) [some foxing]

Center for Creative Photography. University of Arizona: The Archive

No. 15  (Jan. 1982)

No. 16  (June 1982)

No. 17  (Mar. 1983)

No. 18  (May 1983)

No. 21  (Mar. 1985)

No. 21  (Mar. 1985)

No. 23  (June 1986)

European Photography

No. 9 (1982)

No. 10 (1982)

No. 12  (1982)

No. 13  (1983)

No. 14 (1983)

No. 15 (1983)

No. 16  (1983)

No. 22 (1985)

No. 43  (1990)

No. 45  (1991)

No. 47  (1991)

History of Photography

Vol. 1:3 (1977)

Vol. 2:1 (1978)

Vol. 2:4 (1978)

Vol. 3:1 (1979)

Vol. 6:2 (1982)

Vol. 12:1 (1988) [spine torn upper edge]

Vol. 13:3 (1989)

Vol. 15:3 (1991)

Vol. 16:3 (1992)

Image

Vol. 36 Nos. 3/4 (1993)

Jump Cut: A Review of Contemporary Cinema

* Newsprint is brittle. No. 16 has a ripe on the front cover.

No. 3 (1974)

No. 5 (1975)

No. 7 (1975)

No. 16 (1977)

No. 26 (1981)

Latent Image: A Quarterly of Contemporary Fine Art Photography

Vol. 1 No. 1 (1978)

Leonardo: Journal of the International Society for the Arts, Sciences
and Technology

Vol. 37:4 (2004)

October

No. 24 (1983)