Dear colleagues,

I realise that this may not be the most appropriate place to pose this particular question but I wondered if someone may be able to help.

A researcher here at Queensland University of Technology, Brisbane, Australia, is trying to source transcripts of speeches of the "Four Minute Men".  She has only been able to find one at this point, although she has tried the U.S. National Archives, the Library of Congress catalogues and the web generally.

Is anyone able to give me further pointers to collections which may contain this material?

Your help is greatly appreciated.

Best wishes,
Alice

Four Minute Men: Volunteer Speeches During World War I
http://historymatters.gmu.edu/d/4970/

A l i c e   S t e i n e r
BA(VisArts), GCEd(HE), MAppSc(Lib&InfMan)
Creative Industries Librarian
Queensland University of Technology
Phone: 3138 5607 Fax: 3138 5890
Email: [log in to unmask]