I just sent a message to encourage ARLIS/NA Conference attendees to attend the Membership Meeting on Monday, April 20th from 8 a.m. to 10 a.m. A full buffet breakfast will be served. Unfortunately I put a different date and time in the subject line. My error gives me the opportunity to correct the subject line and to offer a second reminder about the Membership Meeting.

Many thanks.

Ken

The ARLIS/NA conference in Indianapolis will offer thoughtful and relevant programming, valuable workshops, informative tours and great receptions. I hope that all ARLIS/NA Members will be sure to attend the Membership Meeting on Monday, April 20th from 8 a.m. to 10 a.m. An agenda will be distributed at the meeting, but you will also find one at the bottom of this message (the list will not accept attachments).

As you will see, there will be a number of presentations to inform the membership about ARLIS/NA activities, including next year’s conference in Boston, and we will also hear a presentation from Nancy Short, who will serve as our Executive Director as of May 1st.

The meeting concludes with an Open Forum. This is an opportunity for members to offer ideas, suggestions and visions for the future of ARLIS/NA. I will make sure that the presentations keep within their time limits so that we can devote as much time as possible to a candid and productive discussion among the membership.

There will be a full buffet breakfast for all attendees at the meeting, so there is no need to stop for coffee before the meeting.

I encourage you to join your ARLIS/NA colleagues and friends at the Membership Meeting.

With thanks,

Ken

ARLIS/NA Membership Meeting Agenda

Indianapolis Downtown Marriott, Grand Ballroom

37th Annual Conference April 17 – 21, 2009

April 20, 2009

8:00 – 10:00 a.m.

• Call to Order (Ken Soehner)

• President's Report (Ken Soehner)

• Presentation from Technical Enterprises, Inc, our new management firm (Nancy Short)

• Treasurer's Report (Ted Goodman)

• Secretary's Report (Rebecca Price)

• Publications Committee (Roger Lawson)

• Summer Educational Institute Report (Amy Lucker)

• Indianapolis Conference Report (Sonja Staum-Kuniej, Eileen Fry, Tony White, Alba Fernandez-Keys)

• Boston Conference Preview (Rachel Resnik, Jennifer Friedman)

• Remembrances (Ken Soehner)

• A tribute to Judith Hoffberg (B.J. Irvine)

• Scheduled announcements (Ken Soehner)

• International Relations Study Trip Report – Netherlands (Hugh Wilburn)

• International Relations Study Trip – Germany (Linda Seckelson)

• Introductions and Acknowledgements (Ken Soehner)

• Outgoing Executive Board Members (Deborah Ultan Boudewyns, Elizabeth Schaub, Amy Trendler, Catherine Cooney, Rebecca Price

• Incoming Executive Board Members (Marilyn Russell, Heidi Hass, Tony White, Kim Collins, Vanessa Kam)

• Amy Lucker, President, 2009-2010

• Open Forum

• Adjourn (Amy Lucker)

__________________________________________________________________ Mail submissions to [log in to unmask] For information about joining ARLIS/NA see: http://www.arlisna.org/join.html Send administrative matters (file requests, subscription requests, etc) to [log in to unmask] ARLIS-L Archives and subscription maintenance: http://lsv.uky.edu/archives/arlis-l.html Questions may be addressed to list owner (Judy Dyki) at: [log in to unmask] Mail submissions to [log in to unmask] For information about joining ARLIS/NA see: http://www.arlisna.org/join.html Send administrative matters (file requests, subscription requests, etc) to [log in to unmask] ARLIS-L Archives and subscription maintenance: http://lsv.uky.edu/archives/arlis-l.html Questions may be addressed to list owner (Judy Dyki) at: [log in to unmask]