From: ART LIBRARIES SOCIETY DISCUSSION LIST [mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of Joel Parham
Sent: Monday, April 13, 2009 6:19 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [ARLIS-L] In search of information about the purchase/sale of performance art

Hello ARLISters,

I am hoping to solicit your collective memory and wisdom to locate a few examples of museums or collectors acquiring performance art works.  I am also particularly interested in the specifics of such sales – what was purchased.

In advance, your assistance is greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

Joel Parham
MLIS Student 2010
UCLA