Greetings colleagues!

A professor is interested in tracing a purchasing location for an artist's
book called Digital Dot.  I'm afraid that's all the information I have on
the item, except that it was published in 2006 or earlier.  Does anyone
have such a book in their collection and could they supply me with the
vendor for the artist?

Many thanks in advance for any and all assistance in this search.

Best wishes on St. Patrick's Day to all of you.
Moira
Moira Steven
Library Director
Joanne Waxman Library
Maine College of Art
522 Congress Street
Portland, ME 04101

“Art is never finished, only abandoned.”  - Leonardo da Vinci