    Are you coming to the Indy 2009 conference?
    If so,  we're looking for volunteers to help at the Registration and Information Desk.  It's a great way to meet new people and see colleagues you might not otherwise get to see.
   To look at the schedule and fill out the sign-up form, go to: http://www.indiana.edu/~indycon/infodesk.html .  The "official" shifts are two or three hours but if none of them look doable, let us know what times you can work and we'll tuck you into the schedule.   You'll receive a confirmation email about your shift as soon as the schedule is set.
   If you have questions, please feel free to contact me ([log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>)
   Thanks for your help,

              Rijn Templeton and Kathleen Lonbom
              Co-Coordinators, Registration and Information Desk
              ARLIS/NA Indy 2009 Conference

Rijn Templeton
Art Librarian
University of Iowa