I am now the new liaison from the Music Library Association (MLA) to
ARLIS/NA.

The purpose of this liaison is "To foster informal affiliations with
professional musical, scholarly, and library organizations whose
interests and activities correlate with those of MLA, and to coordinate
members of MLA who are active in other organizations to effectively
bring information about MLA to other groups and to communicate news of
those groups' activities to the membership of MLA."

I am a member of both organizations and subscribed to both listserves. I
will share relevant postings related to annual meetings, activities,
publications, etc. between the two organizations.

If there is ever something you want me to specifically post on MLA-L
just send me an email!

...alyssa

Alyssa G. Resnick, MLIS

Senior Library Supervisor