Mindy,

You can do this by sending a message to [log in to unmask]

Ken

From: Dubansky, Mindell
Sent: Tuesday, March 10, 2009 11:38 AM
To: Soehner, Ken
Subject: FW: Alice C. Morse-book cover designer exhibition materials

Joan, since you did this for me once before, would you mind sending this to the arlis listerve for me?

The Proper Decoration of Book Covers: The Life and Work of Alice C. Morse.

Possible opportunity for your library or organization - Alice C. Morse publisher's bindings.

Some of you may remember the exhibition I had a little more than a year ago at the Grolier Club on the life and work of the early book-cover designer, Alice C. Morse. I need to put the collection, large biographical panels (7 framed panels, 30" x 40") and my copies of catalogs in storage for about a year. In February 2010, the collection will be available for sale. Before I store the collection, I would like to know:

·        If any of your libraries or book arts organizations might like to borrow the illustrated biographical panels (postage and insurance at your expense) for display.

·        Purchase signed or unsigned exhibition catalogs ($35. plus $5. s&h), with discounts for larger orders

·        Borrow the collection of books designed by Alice C. Morse.

All ideas and questions welcome. Terms can be discussed.

for the original press release, see:

http://www.grolierclub.org/ExMorse.htm

Mindell Dubansky - [log in to unmask]