Brand Library & Art Center is now on Facebook!

If you are already a Facebook user please add yourself as a fan of the Brand Library & Art Center. Once a fan you will receive invites directly from Facebook about events at Brand Library and you can also invite your friends.

We will also continue to announce our events on our website, and through our email events list. The Facebook page just gives us a greater opportunity to share the great events at the library to a broader audience and also allows you to include Brand Library in your social network environment.

The page will change over time, and we welcome your comments, but it will always include the wonderful events that take place at Brand Library!

Brand Library & Art Center
Associates of Brand Library / Glendale Public Library
1601 West Mountain Street
Glendale, CA 91201
818-548-2051
Tue & Thu 12-8 pm / Wed 12-6 pm / Fri & Sat 10-5 pm
www.brandlibrary.org

...alyssa

Alyssa G. Resnick, MLIS

Senior Library Supervisor