Dear Fellow I.U. Alums:

The party for B.J. (Saturday, April 18, 8-10 pm) is also a party for any Indiana University alums "featuring a slideshow of days gone by."

If I can do it, so can you!  I just sent Kristen Mastel ([log in to unmask]) a picture of myself as a Freshman near the old I.U. library taken in 1954!!  You do the math.  (Yes, I got a library degree there too in 1966, but I didn't have a picture from that era.)  Dig into those old scrapbooks or yearbooks and show us the way you were at old I.U.  Kristen's deadline is April 10 so don't delay.

See you soon!

Joan