Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10061, phase=CONNECT, target=127.0.0.1:2306). The server is probably not started. Hello Arlisians,
I received a reference question this afternoon from a student studying abroad in Paris.  The student has chosen a painting in the Musee Carnavalet by Nicolas Henry Jeaurat de Bertry called An Allegory of the Revolution with a portrait medallion of Jean-Jacques Rousseau
I found an image at allposters.com (!) : http://tinyurl.com/c4ejsy.  The student would like to gather information about both the artist and the painting itself.  I've had a tough time locating resources online for the student--I could not find anything about the artist in Oxford Art Online, Biography Resource Center, Art Full Text or ARTstor, and I found only two sources in BHA, Chardin and the still-life tradition in France by Weisberg, and an exhibition catalog from 1979.

I encouraged the student (who speaks French) to ask at the museum for assistance, as well as to explore general books on 18th C. or Revolutionary period French art.  I'd love to give the student more, however--any ideas?

Thank you all,

Jamie Lausch
University Library Associate
University of Michigan Art, Architecture and Engineering Library
Curatorial Research Center Intern
University of Michigan Museum of Art