All the Committee and Group meetings for which I have sufficient information are now in the Conference Scheduler

http://arlisna09.sched.org/type/meeting

If what I have doesn’t match with what moderators and chairs think it should be, let me know (Offlist, Please)

To show up  in the Conference Scheduler,  a meeting has to have specific starting and stopping dates and times. If a place has been determined, that can also be included, but its okay to show TBD for the location. I need all the chairs and moderators who chose to self-schedule a meeting at a place and time TO BE DETERMINED,   to  send me their dates, times, and locations.

The scheduler is easy to update, and I can add this information very quickly leading up to the conference.

For the printed program,  meetings not scheduled in the hotel will be listed with their dates and times, if we have that information, but only “offsite, TBD”  for the location.

The Conference Scheduler will be the primary, up-to-date, listing of self-scheduled meeting times and places.

Eileen Fry

Indiana University

2009 Conference Co-Chair