Dear ADSL Division members,

The Art & Design School Division Meeting is on Saturday, April 18th from 12:30-2:00.

Check out the Art & Design School Library Division blog: http://artdesschlib.wordpress.com/

- Our preliminary meeting agenda is posted on the Blog. Please feel free to post or send Jill and I suggestions for discussion topics. So far, the discussion topics include 1. creating sessions for the 2010 Boston conference, and 2. Improving morale in tough economic times.

- ABOUT THE BLOG: Last year our moderators, Claudia Covert and Laura Haxer created a blog for the Division as a forum for discussion and collaboration beyond the conference. Some new content has been added. Please have a look and feel free to contribute.

- We think this blog can be especially useful for the many ARLIS/NA members who are unable to attend the conference!

Send us updates on your success! Think about your accomplishments and news worthy issues you've been involved with over the past year. Send (Jill Luedke <[log in to unmask]>) your news and she will share it with the rest of our colleagues in the News & Events section of the ARLIS/NA Website. News worthy items include, but are not limited to:

- Promotion

- Publication (book, article, chapter, blog, etc.)

- New Job

- New Degree

- New programs in your library

- Creative outreach or instruction initiatives

- New use of technology

- Other successes

Looking forward to seeing all of you in Indy,

vice co-moderators

Holly Hatheway

Jill Luedke

Holly Hatheway
Assistant Director for Access Services
Robert B. Haas Family Arts Library, Yale University
180 York Street
P.O. Box 208318
New Haven, CT 06520-8318
203.432.6219