 I bought a bunch of Blackwood videos when I first started out as a
librarian in my first job at a different university, and the only
feedback I got from the architecture faculty at that school was that
they didn't think the videos were any good. In fact the whole episode
rather soured me on buying videos/dvds and I still don't generally buy
them unless someone requests them or strongly recommends them; it's just
too hard to have any sense of the quality without actually seeing them.
But I should also say that one of the faculty members here thinks the
Blackwood dvd "Beyond Utopia" is just excellent.

Karen DeWitt
Director of the Harrye B. Lyons Design Library
North Carolina State University Libraries
Harrye B. Lyons Design Library
Campus Box 7701
Raleigh, NC  27695-7701

email: [log in to unmask]