Margaret- OCLC WorldCat lists 56 libraries as owning the journal
including the Metropolitan Museum Watson Library, george Eastman House
and the University of Guelph!  I suggest she tries Guelph--

[ 1 ]     Philadelphia Photographer.     Philadelphia Photographer.
1864     Guelph
location: Annex(off-site) For delivery use "request item from TRELLIS"
    call #: TR 1.W7     status: In Library
[ 2 ]     Philadelphia Photographer.     Photographic World.     1871
    Guelph
location: Annex(off-site) For delivery use "request item from TRELLIS"
    call #: TR 1.P83     status: In Library

.
Ted Goodman
Avery Library