Dear Colleagues,
The Book Arts Special Interest Group is scheduled to meet on Sunday, April 19 from 5:15 to 6:15 P.M. at the Hotel Lincoln. All ARLIS/NA members are welcome to attend this open discussion group.

At this time, I would like to request suggestions for agenda items and announcements. If you have attended relevant conferences, fairs, and shows during the past year, such as the College Book Art Association Biennial Meeting, the New York Art Book Fair, the Pyramid Atlantic Book Fair, etc. I would like to ask you to share a brief report at the meeting.  This would also be a wonderful opportunity to promote an upcoming event or exhibition. Please send your topics to me off-list at [log in to unmask] by Friday, April 3.

Thank you,
Yuki

Yuki Hibben
Collection Librarian for the Arts
Virginia Commonwealth University Libraries
901 Park Avenue
P.O. Box 842033
Richmond, VA 23284-2033
t.804.828.8837
f.804.828.0151
[log in to unmask] __________________________________________________________________ Mail submissions to [log in to unmask] For information about joining ARLIS/NA see: http://www.arlisna.org/join.html Send administrative matters (file requests, subscription requests, etc) to [log in to unmask] ARLIS-L Archives and subscription maintenance: http://lsv.uky.edu/archives/arlis-l.html Questions may be addressed to list owner (Judy Dyki) at: [log in to unmask]