Hello Collective Wisdom,

I'm a fairly new librarian working in a small art museum in southeastern
North Carolina. The museum recently took on a project to properly
archive an artist's personal collection that we were bequeathed several
years ago. My director has asked me to head up this project... but I
have zero experience with archiving! Could any of you wonderful pro
archivists (I know you're out there) point me in the direction of some
good starter resources on the topic? Any guidance would be greatly
appreciated and you can reply to me directly at

Thank you in advance for you help,

Caroline

Caroline Culbert

Development Officer, Membership &