Attending the College Art Association Conference in Los Angeles?

We invite you to a Post-CAA VRA/ARLIS social mixer:

Saturday, February 28th 3:00 PM - 5ish
The Yard House at L.A. Live
800 West Olympic Blvd., Los Angeles CA  90015
http://www.lalive.com/content.php?section=dining&page=yardhouse

If you’re interested in attending please R.S.V.P. to
[log in to unmask] before February 25th.

We'll be meeting shortly after the VRA/SC Business meeting:

Building Digital Image Collections
Saturday, February 28, 12:30 PM-2:00 PM
Concourse Meeting Room 409AB, Level 2
The meeting is free and open to the public.

We hope you will also attend the VRA Sponsored Session:

You Can Do It. We Can Help: Building Digital Image Collections
Together
Thursday, February 26, 12:30 PM-2:00 PM
West Hall Meeting Room 501 ABC, Level 2
Session Chair: Maureen Burns (Humanities Curator, UC Irvine)
This session is free and open to the public.

And the ARLIS Sponsored Session:

Not Just Good, But Better and Best: Art Programs in Los Angeles Area
Public Libraries
Wednesday, February 25, 12:30 PM-2:00 PM
Concourse Meeting Room 402AB, Level 2, Los Angeles Convention Center
Chairs: Alfred Willis, Art Libraries Society of North America; Amanda
Bowen, Art Libraries Society of North America
This session is free and open to the public.

We look forward to seeing you!

John Trendler (VRA/Southern California, Chair) and Sarah Sherman
(ARLIS/Southern California, Chair)

Sarah Sherman
Assistant Reference Librarian
Special Collections and Visual Resources
Research Library
Getty Research Institute
1200 Getty Center Drive, Suite 1100
Los Angeles, CA  90049-1688