From: [log in to unmask] [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of
Eric Johnson
Sent: Thursday, February 12, 2009 10:04 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [MCN-L] Museum librarian blogs

Hi, all-

Please excuse any cross-posting.  I'm interested in compiling a list of
blogs written by museum librarians (and those by librarians at other
heritage institutions) and sadly, I haven't been able to find many.  Are
you or one of your colleagues a museum librarian who writes a blog?  Or
if you are your institution's librarian or fill that role (or just dig
museum libraries), what blogs do you read to stay current on museum
librarianship?

I'm primarily interested in blogs discussing museum librarianship as
such, though I'd also be interested in blogs that are done by/for museum
libraries themselves (e.g. the Smithsonian Libraries blog
<http://smithsonianlibraries.si.edu/smithsonianlibraries/> ) especially
if they are more than simple announcement lists.

Any guidance/suggestions/rants you can provide is most appreciated!

Thanks,

--Eric

Eric D. M. Johnson

Web Services Librarian

Jefferson Library, Monticello

P.O. Box 316
Charlottesville, VA 22902
Phone: (434) 984-7540 | Fax: (434) 984-7546
http://www.monticello.org/library/ <http://www.monticello.org/library/>

The MCN-L archives can be found at:
http://toronto.mediatrope.com/pipermail/mcn-l/