http://www.indiana.edu/~indycon/mailin.pdf

(print and send or fax the completed form to:

ARLIS/NA

#200, 6 Crowfoot Circle NW
Calgary, AB. T3G 2T3
Phone: (800) 817-0621
Fax: (403) 541-0915

Registration information is also available at our conference website

http://www.indiana.edu/~indycon/registration.html

Also, if you want to see the complete schedule, with descriptions, to help you make your decisions about what to register for, don’t forget to try out our Personal Scheduler/Graphic Interface at

http://arlisna09.sched.org/type/session

(remember, the Sched is only for information. It’s not the same as Registration)

Or use the Program by Day and Program by Type sections of our Conference Website.

http://www.indiana.edu/~indycon/program.html

Eileen Fry, Tony White, Staum-Kuniej, Sonja S, Alba Fernandez-Keys

2009 Conference Co-Chairs