From: ArlisNA 2009 Annual Conference Blog » Publicity <[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]>
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2009 17:01:54 -0500
To: "Price, Rebecca" <[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Conference Publicity

StART Your Engines — Get Ready for Indianapolis!

Dear ARLIS/NA Members,

It’s time to firm up your plans to attend the 37th Annual ARLIS/NA Conference in Indianapolis this April 16-21.

The Midstates Chapter is very excited to host the ARLIS/NA annual conference this year and is looking forward to welcoming you all to the midwest later this spring.  We want to be sure to give you all the information you need to plan your trip and to enjoy your stay in Indianapolis to the fullest.  From now until the week of the conference you’ll be receiving emails every Monday and Thursday with information about transportation, hotel, conference workshops, tours and sessions, as well as all sorts of ideas about how to spend your time in Indianapolis.  We’ll archive the messages on a blog accessible from the conference website, or you can read the blog posts at http://arlisnaindy.wordpress.com/

The first few emails will cover information about planning your trip (transportation, hotel, tours, workshops, etc.)  The next few will focus on the conference.  Finally, in the last weeks before the conference, we’ll offer suggestions for what to see and how to spend your time in and around Indianapolis.

So, look out for these emails and visit the conference website at  www.indiana.edu/~indycon/ as you’re making your travel plans!

Best regards,
Rebecca Price and Annette Haines
Conference Publicity

P.S. Look to ARLIS-L later this week for an announcement about the registration form which will be coming to the conference website soon.

Check out the blog for Indy Info!    http://arlisnaindy.wordpress.com/