ARLIS/NA colleagues,

Building on what Carol Terry has begun, the following are extracted from a Bookmarks File I’ve been working on for many years, and which we make available on our Reading Room’s Reference-area’s public PCs.  Just put your cursor on each link, and simultaneously hit the “Ctrl” key as you click the left side of your mouse:

Mystery Writing, Readers, & Authors

Black Mask Magazine - An American Classic...

Casebook Jack the Ripper - Main

Crime Thru Time Home

Daniel Silva - Official Website

davidhewson.com

Detective and the Toga - August 17, 2006 Edition

Edward Marston

Feng Shui Mysteries, Mystery Books by Denise Osborne

Frederick Ramsay Artscape

Historical Mystery Homepage

Jewish Mysteries.com - Rabbi Larry Raphael

Kate Ellis, official website

LabLit.com - the culture of science in fiction & fact

Lara McClintoch Archaeological Mystery Series - Home Page

Mertz - Peters - Michaels

Mississippi Mysteries, Archives and Special Collections, University of Mississippi

Mystery Readers International and Mystery Readers Journal

Mystery Readers International's Reading Groups

Mystery Readers Journal Art Mysteries I

Ray Bradbury

Sherlock Holmes - The Sherlock Holmes Museum of Baker Street

Sherlock Holmes on the Web the Sherlockian.Net Holmepage

Sherlock Holmes Society of London Website

Sir Arthur Conan Doyle - His Life, All His Works and More

Sir Arthur Conan Doyle - The Chronicles of Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

The Mystery Reader

Jeffrey Weidman, Ph.D.

Senior Librarian, Public Services & Collection Development

Spencer Art Reference Library

The Nelson-Atkins Museum of Art

4525 Oak Street

Kansas City, MO  64111