ARLIS/NA colleagues,

Building on what Carol Terry has begun, the following are extracted from
a Bookmarks File I've been working on for many years, and which we make
available on our Reading Room's Reference-area's public PCs.  Just put
your cursor on each link, and simultaneously hit the "Ctrl" key as you
click the left side of your mouse:

Mystery Writing, Readers, & Authors

Black Mask Magazine - An American Classic...
<http://www.blackmaskmagazine.com/>

Casebook Jack the Ripper - Main <http://www.casebook.org/>

Crime Thru Time Home <http://www.crimethrutime.com/>

Daniel Silva - Official Website <http://www.danielsilvabooks.com/>

davidhewson.com <http://www.davidhewson.com/>

Detective and the Toga - August 17, 2006 Edition <http://histmyst.org/>

Edward Marston <http://www.edwardmarston.com/>

Feng Shui Mysteries, Mystery Books by Denise Osborne
<http://www.deniseosbornemysteries.com/>

Frederick Ramsay Artscape <http://www.frederickramsay.com/>

Historical Mystery Homepage
<http://members.tripod.com/~brerFox/historicalmystery.html>

Jewish Mysteries.com - Rabbi Larry Raphael
<http://www.jewishmysteries.net/bibliography.html>

Kate Ellis, official website <http://www.kateellis.co.uk/>

LabLit.com - the culture of science in fiction & fact
<http://www.lablit.com/>

Lara McClintoch Archaeological Mystery Series - Home Page
<http://www.lynhamilton.com/>

Mertz - Peters - Michaels <http://www.mpmbooks.com/>

Mississippi Mysteries, Archives and Special Collections, University of
Mississippi <http://hermes.lib.olemiss.edu/mystery/>

Mystery Readers International and Mystery Readers Journal
<http://www.mysteryreaders.org/index.html>

Mystery Readers International's Reading Groups
<http://www.mysteryreaders.org/groups.html>

Mystery Readers Journal Art Mysteries I
<http://www.mysteryreaders.org/Issues/Art1.html>

Ray Bradbury <http://www.raybradbury.com/>

Sherlock Holmes - The Sherlock Holmes Museum of Baker Street
<http://www.sherlock-holmes.co.uk/>

Sherlock Holmes on the Web the Sherlockian.Net Holmepage
<http://www.sherlockian.net/>

Sherlock Holmes Society of London Website
<http://www.sherlock-holmes.org.uk/>

Sir Arthur Conan Doyle - His Life, All His Works and More
<http://sirconandoyle.com/index.php>

Sir Arthur Conan Doyle - The Chronicles of Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
<http://www.siracd.com/>

The Mystery Reader <http://www.themysteryreader.com/>

Jeffrey Weidman, Ph.D.

Senior Librarian, Public Services & Collection Development

Spencer Art Reference Library

The Nelson-Atkins Museum of Art

4525 Oak Street

Kansas City, MO  64111