We are delighted to announce the launch of Arcade, the shared catalog of the Frick Art Reference Library and the libraries of the Brooklyn Museum and The Museum of Modern Art. The catalog, which can be found at http://arcade.nyarc.org  , unites more than 800,000 records representing material of art and cultural history from the antique to the contemporary. This collaboration was made possible with the generous funding of the Andrew W. Mellon Foundation. A third grant was awarded in December 2008 to further develop Arcade.

The press release can be found at:

http://frick.org/assets/PDFs/Press_2009/NYARC_release_2_06_09.pdf

Additionally, we are thrilled to have been mentioned the New York Times!

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/02/20/arts/design/20voge.html

For further questions please contact:

Lily Pregill at [log in to unmask]

Or Debbie Kempe at [log in to unmask]

Kate Adler

Assistant Librarian for Arcade

Frick Art Reference Library

10 East 71st St., New York, NY 10021

(212) 547-0676

Arcade is a collaborative project of the Frick Art Reference Library, and the libraries of The Museum of Modern Art and the Brooklyn Museum.