Hi,

We are again offering some of our duplicate issues.  For any bundle with
postage larger than $5, we'd appreciate reimbursement in stamps.

ArtForum

v.42:no.10

(2004:summer)

ArtForum

v.43:no.2

(2004:Oct.)

ArtForum

v.43:no.9

2005:May)

ArtForum

v.46:no.3

(2007:Nov.)

ArtForum

v.46:no.4

(2007:Dec.)

ArtForum

v.46:no.5

(2008:Jan.)

ArtForum

v.46:no.6

(2008:Feb.)

ArtForum

v.46:no.7

(2008:Mar.)

ArtForum

v.46:no.9

(2008:May)

ArtForum

v.46:no.10

(2008:summer)

Art in America

v.94:no.8

(2006:Sept.)

Art in America

v.95:no.1

(2007:Jan.)

Art in America

v.95:no.2

(2007:Feb.)

Art in America

v.95:no.3

(2007:Mar.)

Art in America

v.95:no.4

(2007:Apr.)

Art in America

v.95:no.5

(2007:May)

Art Therapy

v.23:no.3

(2006:winter)

Museum News

v.85:no.6

(2006:Nov./Dec.)

Museum News

v.85:no.4

(2007:Jan./Feb.)

Museum News

v.86:no.2

(2007:Mar./Apr.)

Oppositions

no.5

(1976:Summer)

Oppositions

no.6

(1976:Fall)

Oppositions

no.7

(1976:Winter)

Oppositions

no.8

(1977:Spring)

Process: Architecture

no.23

1981

Thanks,

Amanda

Amanda Curreri
Serials Technician
Pratt Institute Libraries--Technical Services
200 Willoughby Ave.
Brooklyn, NY 11205
Phone: (718) 230-6840