Hello,
    I am inquiring as to whether anyone has any advice on how to repair
paperback exhibition catalogs where many of its pages have fallen out of
its pasted spine. I am posting to ARLIS-L because of the nature of the
books. We keep smaller exhibition catalogs in our VF and do not want to
have them hardbound due to the increase in size.  Common methods of
repair don't seem to be feasible as far as I can tell and would be very
time consuming  (too many loose pages to tip in or in some cases all the
pages are loose, thickness of the pages).

Does anyone have a method of in-house repair they use for these types
of exhibition catalog repairs?

Thanks so much for any help you can provide, respond on or off list.

Alison

Alison L. Huftalen
Catalog Librarian
Art Reference Library