Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10061, phase=CONNECT, target=127.0.0.1:2306). The server is probably not started. We would like to announce our award winners for ARLIS New England:

Sarah Dickinson, Head of Reference and Collection Development at the Frances Loeb Library, Harvard Graduate School of Design, has won the Wolfgang Freitag Professional Development Award.

Sarah Burke, a student at the Simmons Graduate School of Library and Information Science and a Library Assistant at the Weissman Preservation Center, has won the Elmar W. Seibel Scholarship Award.

Gabrielle Reed, Public Services Librarian at the Massachusetts College of Art and Design, has won the Travel Award.

Congratulations to all of our award winner, and many thanks to all who applied.

Rachel Beckwith and Ashley Peterson, Awards Committee

--

Rachel Beckwith

Arts Librarian

Hampshire College Library