ARLIS/NA members Laurel Bliss, Cathy Carpenter, Alyssa Resnick, and I are conducting a survey
on how art and architecture librarians' roles and job responsibilities have been evolving over the years.

This survey has been designed for the purpose of reporting trends in art librarianship at the Art Libraries Society of North America Annual Conference in  April 2009. By participating in this survey you are helping all of us learn from each other about the changes in our job responsibilities and about
ways of coping with these changes.

Here's the link to the survey:
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=epR2tlHjDgSjElxs4XA6gw_3d_3d

The deadline to complete the survey is March 21st, 2009

The survey contains ten pages and should take about 30 minutes to complete. (If you close the survey before you are finished, you will not be able to re-enter and adjust or complete your response.)  So, get comfortable before beginning the survey.

Thanks very much for participating!

Catherine Essinger,
The University of Houston
Jenkins Architecture & Art Library