More information about the upcoming VRA conference in Toronto below.
Please excuse the cross posting. This is the third in a series of
messages, in which many exciting aspects of the VRA Toronto
conference, 18-21 March 2009, will be highlighted.

Maureen A. Burns, Ed.D.
Humanities Curator
Visual Resources Collection
61 Humanities Instructional Building