Fellow ARLISians, this message came through the Music Libraries Assn
list-serv, and I thought it would be of interest to our membership and
friends.  Sarah Dorsey, the original sender and music librarian at the
University of North Carolina-Greensboro, has given me permission to forward
it on, and says she would be happy to communicate with anyone who is
interested.  She will be at the MLA conference in Chicago for the rest of
this week, though.

Already looking forward to seeing many of you in Indianapolis,

Suzy Frechette, St. Louis Public Library

***********

With the goal of increasing the number of ethnic minority librarians in
academic libraries, UNCG is instituting the Academic and Cultural Enrichment
(ACE) Scholars Program.

Benefits include:

Tuition and fees to attend the UNCG MLIS program for up to five semesters.

A monthly stipend of $1500.

Supply fees of $500 per school year.

Travel expenses to a national and a state conference during the program.

A laptop computer at the beginning of the program.

Here is the web address with more information:
<http://www.uncg.edu/lis/acescholars/index.html>
http://www.uncg.edu/lis/acescholars/index.html

Sarah Dorsey

Music Librarian