I enjoyed the Arlisian dialogue, just because it was a light-hearted
diversion from the pounding demands of daily responsibilities, and,
well, fun & silly.  If the subject line offers something I'm not
interested in, I just delete it.  This is one of those flights of fancy
which would burn itself out in a short while-meanwhile the delightful
creativity and humor of my colleagues is enjoyed. The messages were
short and Okay by me.

Heather Brodhead

Librarian

Constance & George Fearing Library

Santa Barbara Museum of Art                www.sbma.net

1130 State Street

Santa Barbara, CA 93101

(805) 884-6451

Library is open to the public Tues., Wed, Thu. 1-5 PM;

  Librarian's hours 10-noon; 2-:530 on those days.