We're about to begin a project to catalog our collection of about 100
artists' books. I seem to recall some info coming out over the past few
years about this topic, but couldn't find anything too helpful in the
archives. Is there a guide published? Or are any of you cataloguing
artists' books with OCLC who have online records that we could take a
look at?  I know there's going to be a workshop at the annual
conference, but that'll be too late for us.

Thanks in advance.

All best wishes,

Karen

Karen Lightner

Head, Art Department and

Curator, Print & Picture Collection (until a replacement is in place)

Free Library of Philadelphia

1901 Vine St., Philadelphia, PA 19103

215.686.5405 (voice); 215.563.3628 (fax)

www.friendsofpix.org

www.freelibrary.org