Hi Matt and fellow Arlisians (loved that post about having our own country!),

Many of you may not be aware of Bridgeman Education.  Our subscription database is perfect for schools large and small.  I'm happy to discuss our features off list if anyone is interested.  Fees for yearly subscriptions in North America are very reasonable from $1000 per year and up depending upon the size of your school's enrollment.  We even offer a free 30 day trial to potential subscribers.  Go to www.bridgemaneducation.com and register.

Thanks for your time!  Matt, I’ll mail you a brochure!

Wendy

--

Wendy Zieger

Picture Researcher and Rights Executive

Bridgeman Education

The Bridgeman Art Library International Ltd

New York Office

Direct: 616-464-1098

www.bridgemaneducation.com