(Please forgive cross posting)

Volunteers are needed for the ARLIS/SC 2009 Travel Award Committee.

ARLIS/SC offers two travel awards: the Student Travel Award and the Judith A. Hoffberg Travel Award. The awards support the winning applicants with monetary assistance for the ARLIS/NA annual conference in Indianapolis, IN.

We currently have one volunteer and looking for (preferably) two more eager volunteers to complete the committee!

If you are interested in serving on the committee please email me at [log in to unmask] by Friday January 30.

Thank you,
Sarah Sherman
Chair, ARLIS-SC

Sarah Sherman
Assistant Reference Librarian
Special Collections and Visual Resources
Research Library
Getty Research Institute
1200 Getty Center Drive, Suite 1100
Los Angeles, CA  90049-1688