Dear fellow Arlisians (and former, retired Arlisians):

	I have been unable to determine the birthdate for Judy Hoffberg.
She was born in 1934, but what month and year?  I did not find it in
the oral history interview that was published last year, and it is
not mentioned in Judy's Wikipedia entry.    If you are going to
construct (?) this new entity,   I propose that her birthday be
declared an annual day of celebration for all Arlisians.

																Cheers from Bill Walker, Canaan NY