Hi All,

Because it is a bibliography and not just a periodical index, I think
that the BHA is still one of the top tools of our trade.
My library is comprised of ONLY exhibition catalogues, and the BHA seems
to do a fairly decent job of leading researchers toward this type of
material.

My 2 cents (1.78 cents American).

Margaret

Margaret English