We are pleased to announce that the PRELIMINARY PROGRAM for the 37th Annual ARLIS/NA Conference in Indianapolis, April 16-21, 2009 is now available on the conference website http://www.indiana.edu/~indycon/

Our PRELIMINARY PROGRAM, available both by day and by type of event, is packed with intriguing tours, enriching workshops, challenging sessions, and sumptuous events, all packaged in the friendly, comfortable, and convenient setting of the Indianapolis Marriot Downtown, the museum-studded Canal Walk, the campus of IUPUI, and the Circle Centre Mall.

Indianapolis is in the center of the country.  Those of you flying in will be among the first to experience our stunning new airport, but with gas now so cheap (can you believe it?), many of you may want to consider driving and carpooling.

Conference highlights include:

- Opening Plenary on Managing Progressive Change, keynote with Jim Neal, University Librarian, Columbia University

- Workshops on Cataloging Artists Books, Mashups, Letterpress, Decision Trees, Resumes, and Mentoring

- Web Kiosk & Internet Café

- IU Reunion in honor of BJ Irvine

- Tours in Indianapolis, Columbus, and Bloomington

- First-time attendees survival guide

Get Ready to “StART your engines” for our Circle City Convergence!

Eileen Fry and Tony White

2009 Conference Program Co-Chairs

Sonja Staum-Kuniej and Alba Fernández-Keys

2009 Conference Local Arrangements Co-Chairs